This page collects research publications that have made use of the CRNCH Rogues Gallery testbed sorted by area. Please see this page for RG publications by date.
Optane and Near-Memory
Doudali, T.D., Zahka, D. and Gavrilovska, A., 2021, May. Cori: Dancing to the right beat of periodic data movements over hybrid memory systems. In 2021 IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS) (pp. 350-359). IEEE.
- Doudali, T.D., Zahka, D. and Gavrilovska, A., 2020, September. The Case for Optimizing the Frequency of Periodic Data Movements over Hybrid Memory Systems. In The International Symposium on Memory Systems (pp. 137-143).
- Venkatesh, Ranjan., Mason, Tony, Fernando, Pradeep, Eisenhauer, Greg and Gavrilovska, Ada, Leveraging Intel Optane for HPC Workflows, NVMW21.
- Venkatesh, Ranjan, Mason, Tony, Fernando, Pradeep, Eisenhauer, Greg and Gavrilovska, Ada, Scheduling HPC Workflows with Intel Optane Persistent Memory, IPDPS Workshops 2021.
Lucata Pathfinder and Emu Chick
- Kogge, P.M. and Page, B.A., 2021, June. Locality: The 3rd Wall and the Need for Innovation in Parallel Architectures. In International Conference on Architecture of Computing Systems (pp. 3-18). Springer, Cham.
- Page, B.A. and Kogge, P.M., 2020, September. Scalability of streaming on migrating threads. In 2020 IEEE High Performance Extreme Computing Conference (HPEC) (pp. 1-8). IEEE.
- Tine, B., Yalamarthy, K.P., Elsabbagh, F. and Hyesoon, K., 2021, October. Vortex: Extending the RISC-V ISA for GPGPU and 3D-Graphics. In MICRO-54: 54th Annual IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture (pp. 754-766).
General CRNCH RG Overview and Workflows
Young, J.S., Riedy, J., Conte, T.M., Sarkar, V., Chatarasi, P. and Srikanth, S., 2019, November. Experimental Insights from the Rogues Gallery. In 2019 IEEE International Conference on Rebooting Computing (ICRC) (pp. 1-8). IEEE.
Powell, W., Riedy, J., Young, J.S. and Conte, T.M., 2019. Wrangling Rogues: A Case Study on Managing Experimental Post-Moore Architectures. In Proceedings of the Practice and Experience in Advanced Research Computing on Rise of the Machines (learning) (pp. 1-8).