This page collects research publications that have made use of the CRNCH Rogues Gallery testbed. If you have used this testbed for your research, please remember to cite this project using an appropriate method and please submit any recent publications using our dedicated form.
While we don’t host all these publications here, you can check out our Rogues Gallery-specific publications at our related Github repository.
- Porter, C., Chen, C., Pande, S., Compiler-assisted Scheduling for Multi-Instance GPUs. GPGPU 2022. April 2022.
Jezghani, A., Manalo, K., Powell, W., Valdez, J. and Young, J., 2022, January. Onboarding Users to A64FX via Open OnDemand. In International Conference on High Performance Computing in Asia-Pacific Region Workshops (pp. 78-83).
Doudali, T.D., Zahka, D. and Gavrilovska, A., 2021, May. Cori: Dancing to the right beat of periodic data movements over hybrid memory systems. In 2021 IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS) (pp. 350-359). IEEE.
Kogge, P.M. and Page, B.A., 2021, June. Locality: The 3rd Wall and the Need for Innovation in Parallel Architectures. In International Conference on Architecture of Computing Systems (pp. 3-18). Springer, Cham.
Tine, B., Yalamarthy, K.P., Elsabbagh, F. and Hyesoon, K., 2021, October. Vortex: Extending the RISC-V ISA for GPGPU and 3D-Graphics. In MICRO-54: 54th Annual IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture (pp. 754-766).
- Venkatesh, Ranjan., Mason, Tony, Fernando, Pradeep, Eisenhauer, Greg and Gavrilovska, Ada, Leveraging Intel Optane for HPC Workflows, NVMW21.
- Venkatesh, Ranjan, Mason, Tony, Fernando, Pradeep, Eisenhauer, Greg and Gavrilovska, Ada, Scheduling HPC Workflows with Intel Optane Persistent Memory, IPDPS Workshops 2021.
- Doudali, T.D., Zahka, D. and Gavrilovska, A., 2020, September. The Case for Optimizing the Frequency of Periodic Data Movements over Hybrid Memory Systems. In The International Symposium on Memory Systems (pp. 137-143).
- Page, B.A. and Kogge, P.M., 2020, September. Scalability of streaming on migrating threads. In 2020 IEEE High Performance Extreme Computing Conference (HPEC) (pp. 1-8). IEEE.
Young, J.S., Riedy, J., Conte, T.M., Sarkar, V., Chatarasi, P. and Srikanth, S., 2019, November. Experimental Insights from the Rogues Gallery. In 2019 IEEE International Conference on Rebooting Computing (ICRC) (pp. 1-8). IEEE.
Powell, W., Riedy, J., Young, J.S. and Conte, T.M., 2019. Wrangling Rogues: A Case Study on Managing Experimental Post-Moore Architectures. In Proceedings of the Practice and Experience in Advanced Research Computing on Rise of the Machines (learning) (pp. 1-8).